Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[WebGL] Build with threading hangs when invoking Caching.ClearCache()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1146530-CachingClearCacheBug.zip")
2. Make sure that build target is set to WebGL
3. Build and Run the project
4. After the build loads, open developers console and press the "ClearCache" button in the scene
Expected results: Cache gets cleared, build continues to run
Actual results: Build hangs when trying to clear the Cache
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Couldn't test with 2017.4, 2018.3 and up to 2019.1.0b1 because of script/build errors
1. For successful reproduction, browser with multithread support is required.
2. Tested with Chrome Version (73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.0a2