Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] Build with threading hangs when invoking Caching.ClearCache()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1146530-CachingClearCacheBug.zip")
2. Make sure that build target is set to WebGL
3. Build and Run the project
4. After the build loads, open developers console and press the "ClearCache" button in the scene
Expected results: Cache gets cleared, build continues to run
Actual results: Build hangs when trying to clear the Cache
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Couldn't test with 2017.4, 2018.3 and up to 2019.1.0b1 because of script/build errors
1. For successful reproduction, browser with multithread support is required.
2. Tested with Chrome Version (73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse