Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
1. Open attached project "PointingInJS"
2. Build scene "Test" for WebGL
3. Open the built game and click the button, this will call OnPointerDown, the game will crash
1. Tried building with 5.0.0b1, 5.0.0b6, but the build fails "Assets/UIMouseOver.js(2,8): BCE0021: Namespace 'UnityEngine.EventSystems' not found, maybe you forgot to add an assembly reference?"
2. An analogous script written in C# works ok
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once