Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
1. Open attached project "PointingInJS"
2. Build scene "Test" for WebGL
3. Open the built game and click the button, this will call OnPointerDown, the game will crash
1. Tried building with 5.0.0b1, 5.0.0b6, but the build fails "Assets/UIMouseOver.js(2,8): BCE0021: Namespace 'UnityEngine.EventSystems' not found, maybe you forgot to add an assembly reference?"
2. An analogous script written in C# works ok
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- Rigidbody jitters when placed in additional PhysicsScene
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled