Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[WebGL] Attempting to call 'System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapterFrame' for which no AOT code was generated
1. Open repro project
2. Build and run for WebGL
Expected: no errors will be thrown
Actual: 'System.ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapterFrame' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.' error is thrown.
Not reproducible 5.6.2p3, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set