Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
[WebGL] Attempting to call 'System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapterFrame' for which no AOT code was generated
1. Open repro project
2. Build and run for WebGL
Expected: no errors will be thrown
Actual: 'System.ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapterFrame' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.' error is thrown.
Not reproducible 5.6.2p3, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'