Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
[WebGL] Attempting to call 'System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapterFrame' for which no AOT code was generated
1. Open repro project
2. Build and run for WebGL
Expected: no errors will be thrown
Actual: 'System.ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapterFrame' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.' error is thrown.
Not reproducible 5.6.2p3, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error