Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[WebGL] Attempting to call 'System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapterFrame' for which no AOT code was generated
1. Open repro project
2. Build and run for WebGL
Expected: no errors will be thrown
Actual: 'System.ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapterFrame' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.' error is thrown.
Not reproducible 5.6.2p3, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear