Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
WebcamTexture renders with artifacts (grain & noise) when color space is set to Linear
WebcamTexture rendering with artifacts(grain and noise) in play mode when color space is set to Linear
Steps to reproduce
1) Create new project > New scene > Apply ExampleClass script attached below to any gameObject.
1) Install Vuforia Component.
2) New project > New Scene > Right click in hierarchy > Vuforia > AR Camera
3) Play the scene
Actual result: WebcamTexture renders with grain and noise
Environment: Mac 10.12 and 10.13
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0a3
Works fine on: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0f3
By design: Caused by change of player settings default color space from Gamma to Linear. Vuforia requires Gamma color space in order to correctly render video background image.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode