Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
WebcamTexture renders with artifacts (grain & noise) when color space is set to Linear
WebcamTexture rendering with artifacts(grain and noise) in play mode when color space is set to Linear
Steps to reproduce
1) Create new project > New scene > Apply ExampleClass script attached below to any gameObject.
1) Install Vuforia Component.
2) New project > New Scene > Right click in hierarchy > Vuforia > AR Camera
3) Play the scene
Actual result: WebcamTexture renders with grain and noise
Environment: Mac 10.12 and 10.13
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0a3
Works fine on: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0f3
By design: Caused by change of player settings default color space from Gamma to Linear. Vuforia requires Gamma color space in order to correctly render video background image.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4