Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
WebcamTexture renders with artifacts (grain & noise) when color space is set to Linear
WebcamTexture rendering with artifacts(grain and noise) in play mode when color space is set to Linear
Steps to reproduce
1) Create new project > New scene > Apply ExampleClass script attached below to any gameObject.
1) Install Vuforia Component.
2) New project > New Scene > Right click in hierarchy > Vuforia > AR Camera
3) Play the scene
Actual result: WebcamTexture renders with grain and noise
Environment: Mac 10.12 and 10.13
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0a3
Works fine on: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0f3
By design: Caused by change of player settings default color space from Gamma to Linear. Vuforia requires Gamma color space in order to correctly render video background image.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property