Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[WASM] building with full exceptions fails
-e: see title, fails with build error
--works fine with just asm.js
--create new project
--enable WASM and full exception support
--build for WebGL
--NOTICE it fails giving the following error:
Failed running "D:\Unity Installs\5.6.0f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\Emscripten_Win\python\126.96.36.199_64bit\python.exe" "D:\Unity Installs\5.6.0f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\Emscripten\emcc" @"D:\Work\Bugs\WASM_Except\Assets\..\Temp\emcc_arguments.resp"
stderr:WARNING:root:--separate-asm works best when compiling to HTML. otherwise, you must yourself load the '.asm.js' file that is emitted separately, and must do so before loading the main '.js` file
warning: unresolved symbol: glGetInternalformativwarning: unresolved symbol: _ZN4FMOD13DSPConnection6setMixEfwarning: unresolved symbol: glUnmapBufferwarning: unresolved symbol: glMapBufferRangewarning: unresolved symbol: glFlushMappedBufferRangeTraceback (most recent call last):
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit