Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[WASM] building with full exceptions fails
-e: see title, fails with build error
--works fine with just asm.js
--create new project
--enable WASM and full exception support
--build for WebGL
--NOTICE it fails giving the following error:
Failed running "D:\Unity Installs\5.6.0f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\Emscripten_Win\python\126.96.36.199_64bit\python.exe" "D:\Unity Installs\5.6.0f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\Emscripten\emcc" @"D:\Work\Bugs\WASM_Except\Assets\..\Temp\emcc_arguments.resp"
stderr:WARNING:root:--separate-asm works best when compiling to HTML. otherwise, you must yourself load the '.asm.js' file that is emitted separately, and must do so before loading the main '.js` file
warning: unresolved symbol: glGetInternalformativwarning: unresolved symbol: _ZN4FMOD13DSPConnection6setMixEfwarning: unresolved symbol: glUnmapBufferwarning: unresolved symbol: glMapBufferRangewarning: unresolved symbol: glFlushMappedBufferRangeTraceback (most recent call last):
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems