Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[WASM] building with full exceptions fails
-e: see title, fails with build error
--works fine with just asm.js
--create new project
--enable WASM and full exception support
--build for WebGL
--NOTICE it fails giving the following error:
Failed running "D:\Unity Installs\5.6.0f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\Emscripten_Win\python\184.108.40.206_64bit\python.exe" "D:\Unity Installs\5.6.0f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\Emscripten\emcc" @"D:\Work\Bugs\WASM_Except\Assets\..\Temp\emcc_arguments.resp"
stderr:WARNING:root:--separate-asm works best when compiling to HTML. otherwise, you must yourself load the '.asm.js' file that is emitted separately, and must do so before loading the main '.js` file
warning: unresolved symbol: glGetInternalformativwarning: unresolved symbol: _ZN4FMOD13DSPConnection6setMixEfwarning: unresolved symbol: glUnmapBufferwarning: unresolved symbol: glMapBufferRangewarning: unresolved symbol: glFlushMappedBufferRangeTraceback (most recent call last):
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button