Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.0.12-preview
Found in [Package]
PostProcessing - Warning when opening Preferences or Settings - PreferenceItem is deprecated. Use [SettingsProvider] instead
If you have the PostProcessing package installed and open the Editor Preferences window or the Project Settings window, the following warning will be displayed in the console:
PreferenceItem is deprecated. Use [SettingsProvider] instead
1. Install Unity
2. Create a new project using the Lightweight template
3. Go to Edit > Preferences
Warning appears in the console.
Warning should not appear in the console.
Regression in 2018.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values