Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
Warning needed when resources.load is loading more than 4gb of data
Using resources.load to load more than 2gb (edit 4gb) of data causes the program to crash. It is a known issue, since winXP has a 2gb limit on memory processes can use, but a warning for the user would be nice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR