Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6
Warning needed when resources.load is loading more than 4gb of data
Using resources.load to load more than 2gb (edit 4gb) of data causes the program to crash. It is a known issue, since winXP has a 2gb limit on memory processes can use, but a warning for the user would be nice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules