Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
Warning needed when resources.load is loading more than 4gb of data
Using resources.load to load more than 2gb (edit 4gb) of data causes the program to crash. It is a known issue, since winXP has a 2gb limit on memory processes can use, but a warning for the user would be nice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets