Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
Warning needed when resources.load is loading more than 4gb of data
Using resources.load to load more than 2gb (edit 4gb) of data causes the program to crash. It is a known issue, since winXP has a 2gb limit on memory processes can use, but a warning for the user would be nice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] SearchQuery saving creates unused SearchContext
- [Linux][WebGL] ArgumentException errors spamming due to corrupt audio files after switching to WebGL platform
- Custom Reflection Probe cubemap is lost when changing Lightmap Encoding
- TextAsset.bytes allocates memory on each call, need a NativeArray / non-alloc version
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs