Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6
Warning needed when resources.load is loading more than 4gb of data
Using resources.load to load more than 2gb (edit 4gb) of data causes the program to crash. It is a known issue, since winXP has a 2gb limit on memory processes can use, but a warning for the user would be nice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project