Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Warning appears when undoing creation of timeline which added Playable Director to object
1. Create new project.
2. Create empty GameObject.
3. Open Timeline windows and create track for selecte object.
4. Press undo.
Expected result: Everything will be removed cleanly.
Actual result: Warning appears: "Component of type Animator was added to GameObject using GameObject.AddComponent() and had become dangling during an undo
operation. Use Undo.AddComponent to correctly add a component which can be handle by the undo system"
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b6, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect