Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Warning appears when undoing creation of timeline which added Playable Director to object
1. Create new project.
2. Create empty GameObject.
3. Open Timeline windows and create track for selecte object.
4. Press undo.
Expected result: Everything will be removed cleanly.
Actual result: Warning appears: "Component of type Animator was added to GameObject using GameObject.AddComponent() and had become dangling during an undo
operation. Use Undo.AddComponent to correctly add a component which can be handle by the undo system"
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b6, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window