Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
[Vulkan] The amount of memory allocated for textures on Vulkan is almost doubled compared to GLES3
1. Open attached project
2. Make sure Vulkan is in use
3. Build and Run a dev build on Android/WindowsStandalone
Actual: The "gfx memory" which displays Profiler.GetAllocatedMemoryForGraphicsDriver is double the size on Vulkan
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a19
Tested and reproduced on these devices:
VLNQA00294, Oppo Reno Z 中国版 (PCDM10), Android 9, CPU: Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90, GPU: PowerVR Rogue GM9446
VLNQA00001, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 11, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00128, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string