Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[vulkan] Randomly assigned Material texture or buffer properties can cause huge memory usage
The DescriptorSet cache in the Vulkan backend has no maximum size and if descriptors are bound programmatically the cache may grow indefinitely if a shader has many texture or buffer bind points.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken