Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[vulkan] Randomly assigned Material texture or buffer properties can cause huge memory usage
The DescriptorSet cache in the Vulkan backend has no maximum size and if descriptors are bound programmatically the cache may grow indefinitely if a shader has many texture or buffer bind points.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment