Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[vulkan] Randomly assigned Material texture or buffer properties can cause huge memory usage
The DescriptorSet cache in the Vulkan backend has no maximum size and if descriptors are bound programmatically the cache may grow indefinitely if a shader has many texture or buffer bind points.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved