Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[vulkan] Randomly assigned Material texture or buffer properties can cause huge memory usage
The DescriptorSet cache in the Vulkan backend has no maximum size and if descriptors are bound programmatically the cache may grow indefinitely if a shader has many texture or buffer bind points.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode