Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[vulkan] Randomly assigned Material texture or buffer properties can cause huge memory usage
The DescriptorSet cache in the Vulkan backend has no maximum size and if descriptors are bound programmatically the cache may grow indefinitely if a shader has many texture or buffer bind points.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed