Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2023.2.X, 2024.1.X
In Progress in 2023.3.X
[Vulkan] Editor crash when changing Vulkan Number of Swapchain Buffers
How to reproduce:
# Change editor graphics API to Vulkan
# Go to Player settings > Other > Vulkan Settings
# Change "Number of swapchain buffers" to 2 or 3
Expected result: Vulkan Editor reduces/increases number of swapchain images used
Actual result: Vulkan Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a17, 2023.3.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2023.1.0a16
Note: reproducible with editor running single-threaded mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"