Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Vulkan] Crash when Camera sees a shader with more than 64 descriptors
How to reproduce:
1. Set -force-vulkan command-line argument.
2. Open attached project ("1225246-VULKAN-REPRO.zip")
3. Make sure Vulkan Graphics API is enabled
4. Open CrashScene scene
Expected result: Editor doesn't crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b5, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.5f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.2.0b4 (Vulkan wasn't released)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows