Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Vuforia][iOS] Camera Usage Description remains null after importing Vuforia's package and enabling Vuforia support
1. Make sure you have installed Vuforia's Support (Player Settings -> XR settings -> Vuforia Augmented Reality)
2. Create an empty project
3. Switch platform to iOS
4. In player settings enable Vuforia's support
5. In hierarchy window right click then select Vuforia -> AR Camera
6. It will ask to import Vuforia's package so import it
7. Go to player settings -> Other Settings and check Camera Usage Description field
Expected: Value of this field should be set to a default one.
Actual: Value remains null and project doesn't build.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Earlier versions don't include built-in Vuforia support.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled