Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Won't Fix in 2017.2, 2017.3
[Vuforia][iOS] Camera Usage Description remains null after importing Vuforia's package and enabling Vuforia support
1. Make sure you have installed Vuforia's Support (Player Settings -> XR settings -> Vuforia Augmented Reality)
2. Create an empty project
3. Switch platform to iOS
4. In player settings enable Vuforia's support
5. In hierarchy window right click then select Vuforia -> AR Camera
6. It will ask to import Vuforia's package so import it
7. Go to player settings -> Other Settings and check Camera Usage Description field
Expected: Value of this field should be set to a default one.
Actual: Value remains null and project doesn't build.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Earlier versions don't include built-in Vuforia support.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project