Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Won't Fix in 2017.2, 2017.3
[Vuforia][iOS] Camera Usage Description remains null after importing Vuforia's package and enabling Vuforia support
1. Make sure you have installed Vuforia's Support (Player Settings -> XR settings -> Vuforia Augmented Reality)
2. Create an empty project
3. Switch platform to iOS
4. In player settings enable Vuforia's support
5. In hierarchy window right click then select Vuforia -> AR Camera
6. It will ask to import Vuforia's package so import it
7. Go to player settings -> Other Settings and check Camera Usage Description field
Expected: Value of this field should be set to a default one.
Actual: Value remains null and project doesn't build.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Earlier versions don't include built-in Vuforia support.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode