Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Won't Fix in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[Vuforia][iOS] Camera Usage Description remains null after importing Vuforia's package and enabling Vuforia support
1. Make sure you have installed Vuforia's Support (Player Settings -> XR settings -> Vuforia Augmented Reality)
2. Create an empty project
3. Switch platform to iOS
4. In player settings enable Vuforia's support
5. In hierarchy window right click then select Vuforia -> AR Camera
6. It will ask to import Vuforia's package so import it
7. Go to player settings -> Other Settings and check Camera Usage Description field
Expected: Value of this field should be set to a default one.
Actual: Value remains null and project doesn't build.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Earlier versions don't include built-in Vuforia support.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset