Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
[SteamVR] Two cameras in VR mode spam console w/ "Assertion failed on expression: 'IsMatrixValid(matrix)'"
Steps to reproduce:
1) In an empty scene create two cameras
2) Set one to render Left eye, other - Right
3) Make sure VR mode is on
4) Play scene
Actual result: Console is spammed with error "Assertion failed on expression: 'IsMatrixValid(matrix)'."
Expected: No spam is seen in the console
Tested and reproduced with:
Unity 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with:
-this behavior happens as long as there is an shadow-casting in view. disabling shadows or shadow casting from objects solves this issue
Verified FIXED 2017.1.1p3, 2018.1.0a1
Other Fixed versions:
f74f5c2ceb8f Tagged in 2018.1.0a1
879d6145555d Tagged in 2017.2.0f2
6114ba2d476d Tagged in 2017.1.1p3
2d70f585e99f Tagged in 5.6.3p4
7da102cf60bf Tagged in 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first