Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
[SteamVR] Two cameras in VR mode spam console w/ "Assertion failed on expression: 'IsMatrixValid(matrix)'"
Steps to reproduce:
1) In an empty scene create two cameras
2) Set one to render Left eye, other - Right
3) Make sure VR mode is on
4) Play scene
Actual result: Console is spammed with error "Assertion failed on expression: 'IsMatrixValid(matrix)'."
Expected: No spam is seen in the console
Tested and reproduced with:
Unity 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with:
-this behavior happens as long as there is an shadow-casting in view. disabling shadows or shadow casting from objects solves this issue
Verified FIXED 2017.1.1p3, 2018.1.0a1
Other Fixed versions:
f74f5c2ceb8f Tagged in 2018.1.0a1
879d6145555d Tagged in 2017.2.0f2
6114ba2d476d Tagged in 2017.1.1p3
2d70f585e99f Tagged in 5.6.3p4
7da102cf60bf Tagged in 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
- VideoPlayer.Time is not updated when seeking is completed
Aug 16, 2017 21:30
Yeah, this is killing me. This was bad in 5.5 and 5.6, but in 2017 it happens multiple times every frame and has become an actual obstacle to my work flow. I have to leave the console collapsed.
Jul 23, 2017 01:53
I have this issue on 2017.1 Win10 x64 Editor.
Apr 14, 2017 16:32
I am getting this error on 5.5.3f1