Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[VR] Terrain tree billboards position gets offsetted by VR headset position
1.Open attached project.
2.Open and run "testscene" scene located in Assets.
3.Try looking around in VR headset, notice that tree billboards gets their position changed along the VR headset position/rotation.
Will be tracking as an item on the roadmap. Information to come soon.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"