Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.3
[VR] Rift disconnected in VR project crashes on play (GetNativePtr Bug)
1. What happened.
When playing this simple VR project in play mode while the rift is disconnected the editor hangs then crashes.
2. Steps to reproduce.
1) Download attached project
2) Open VR_API_TOUR scene
3) ensure Virtual reality setting is checked off
4) Turn off a connected DK2
5) Press play
6) Observe the editor hang, then crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors