Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.3
[VR] Rift disconnected in VR project crashes on play (GetNativePtr Bug)
1. What happened.
When playing this simple VR project in play mode while the rift is disconnected the editor hangs then crashes.
2. Steps to reproduce.
1) Download attached project
2) Open VR_API_TOUR scene
3) ensure Virtual reality setting is checked off
4) Turn off a connected DK2
5) Press play
6) Observe the editor hang, then crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails