Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[VR] Non-fullscreen viewport rect bounds not honored in VR mode
In VR mode viewport rect bounds are not obeyed. This causes inset viewports which are intended to occupy a portion of the screen to erroneously cover the entire screen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process