Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[VR] Non-fullscreen viewport rect bounds not honored in VR mode
In VR mode viewport rect bounds are not obeyed. This causes inset viewports which are intended to occupy a portion of the screen to erroneously cover the entire screen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression