Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[VR] Editor crash when switching between VR and non-VR w/ Image effects applied
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project
2. Open scene "toggle_test"
3. Make sure VR device is connected and that in player settings VR is enabled
4. Play scene and press "Space" multiple times to switch between VR and regular play modes
Actual result: Unity crashes
Expected: Not to crash
Note: As mentioned in a title, if there are no image effects present, it does not crash
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2p1, 5.5.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets