Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[VR] Editor crash when switching between VR and non-VR w/ Image effects applied
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project
2. Open scene "toggle_test"
3. Make sure VR device is connected and that in player settings VR is enabled
4. Play scene and press "Space" multiple times to switch between VR and regular play modes
Actual result: Unity crashes
Expected: Not to crash
Note: As mentioned in a title, if there are no image effects present, it does not crash
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2p1, 5.5.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build