Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Duplicate in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[VR]EarlyUpdate.XRUpdate's CPU usage increases by about 2.4ms every 10minutes if the Unity Player isn't focused on
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Enable VR
3. Build for standalone with "Development Build" and "Auto-Connect Profiler"
4. Run the build with an HMD attached
5. Open the profiler window
6. Make sure it is connected to the player
7. Leave the player running while unfocused for at least 20 minutes
Result: CPU usage spikes start occurring, player becomes laggy and continues to become worse as time goes on
Reproduced on 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.17f1 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3