Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2018.4.X
[VR] CommandBuffers don't work w/ MSAA and VR
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open attached project "TestLiquidOrgan.zip"
2) Make sure MSAA is on (2x seems to be enough)
3) Make sure HMD is connected and VR mode is on in Player Settings
4) Play scene and observe that the bottles are not transparent
5) Turn off MSAA and play again
6) Notice that the bottles are now transparent
Actual result: With MSAA and VR Mode the bottle transparency is not seen, it is black instead (see: https://gyazo.com/db903314f85a3d9aa9b40c28db08b312)
Expected: Bottles are transperant, regardless of MSAA or VR settings (see: https://gyazo.com/4c07e9b524c679cc4fe58334adb83ea2)
Tested and reproduce on:
Unity 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b3
Not reproducible in:
Verified FIXED 2017.2.0a1 and 5.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"