Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.1f1, 2023.1.0b20, 2023.2.0a17
Volume Update: Switching between Via Scripting and Every Frame causes an Error
A bug noticed on the Forums that came as a result of the bugfix for UUM-22213.
If you click play in the Editor and in the Camera Inspector switch between Via Scripting and Every Frame a few times, you'll get a NullReferenceException.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [tvOS] CFBundleShortVersionString is not updated when changing Version in Player Settings
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized
- [Linux] Unity Editor fails to import the project in batch mode when building on the Linux VM environment
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder