Search Issue Tracker
[VK] Fullscreen on 1070? cards causes black screen flickering
Drivers are up-to-date.
Doesn't reproduce on AMD or GTX 980m - Not sure what to make of it
Doesn't reproduce on DX11
1. Open attached project
2. Build project (ensure the graphics API is set to Vulkan) with test scene included
3. Run standalone and set to fullscreen
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2