Search Issue Tracker
[VK] Fullscreen on 1070? cards causes black screen flickering
Drivers are up-to-date.
Doesn't reproduce on AMD or GTX 980m - Not sure what to make of it
Doesn't reproduce on DX11
1. Open attached project
2. Build project (ensure the graphics API is set to Vulkan) with test scene included
3. Run standalone and set to fullscreen
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene