Search Issue Tracker
[Visualisation] Crash in Camera::DestroyEditorCamera when opening Clustering visualisation
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene 1
3. Let it bake
4. Open clustering view
5. Crash in RenderNodeQueue::Cleanup of DestroyEditorCamera
Regression from 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file