Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Style inlined in UXML is lost after deleting the Library folder
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Ecosystem-Sim.zip" project
2. Open the "Behaviours" Scene
3. Observe the VisualElements in the Game view
4. Close Editor and delete the Library folder
5. Repeat 1-3 steps
Expected result: VisualElements still have their inline styles applied
Actual result: VisualElements inline styles are not loaded
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Can't test with: 2021.1 and below (Due to errors from the UI Toolkit package)
Workaround: reimport the UXML asset being used and the styles will be back in place.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows