Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.3
[Visual Effect Graph] Crash on VFXExpressionContainer::EvaluateExpressions when the Count of a Sequential Circle is 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "VFX_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "VFX.vfx" graph
3. Change the "Count" value to 0 in "Sequential Circle" node
4. Save & close the graph
5. Open the "VFX.vfx" graph
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0f2, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a7.
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit