Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.3
[Visual Effect Graph] Crash on VFXExpressionContainer::EvaluateExpressions when the Count of a Sequential Circle is 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "VFX_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "VFX.vfx" graph
3. Change the "Count" value to 0 in "Sequential Circle" node
4. Save & close the graph
5. Open the "VFX.vfx" graph
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0f2, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a7.
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos