Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Visual Effect Graph] Crash on VFXExpressionContainer::EvaluateExpressions when the Count of a Sequential Circle is 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "VFX_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "VFX.vfx" graph
3. Change the "Count" value to 0 in "Sequential Circle" node
4. Save & close the graph
5. Open the "VFX.vfx" graph
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0f2, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a7.
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()