Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
View in the headset is skewed if game started with SteamVR dashboard visible on OpenGLCore
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Make sure OpenVR is the only VR SDK and OpenGLCore is set as only graphics API;
4. Open SteamVR dashboard by pressing Vive controller's button;
5. Enter play mode;
6. Close SteamVR dashboard;
7. Notice that the view is all skewed and broken;
8. Change Graphics API to DX11 and repeat 4-6 steps.
Actual result: the view in the headset is skewed and distorted if the game was started when SteamVR dashboard was already visible on OpenGLCore.
Expected result: the view does not corrupt when starting the game with SteamVR dashboard visible and using OpenGLCore API.
Reproduced on versions: 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b7.
Tested and reproduced with HTC Vive.
Note: reproducible on builds too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags