Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
View in the headset is skewed if game started with SteamVR dashboard visible on OpenGLCore
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Make sure OpenVR is the only VR SDK and OpenGLCore is set as only graphics API;
4. Open SteamVR dashboard by pressing Vive controller's button;
5. Enter play mode;
6. Close SteamVR dashboard;
7. Notice that the view is all skewed and broken;
8. Change Graphics API to DX11 and repeat 4-6 steps.
Actual result: the view in the headset is skewed and distorted if the game was started when SteamVR dashboard was already visible on OpenGLCore.
Expected result: the view does not corrupt when starting the game with SteamVR dashboard visible and using OpenGLCore API.
Reproduced on versions: 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b7.
Tested and reproduced with HTC Vive.
Note: reproducible on builds too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file