Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
View in the headset is skewed if game started with SteamVR dashboard visible on OpenGLCore
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Make sure OpenVR is the only VR SDK and OpenGLCore is set as only graphics API;
4. Open SteamVR dashboard by pressing Vive controller's button;
5. Enter play mode;
6. Close SteamVR dashboard;
7. Notice that the view is all skewed and broken;
8. Change Graphics API to DX11 and repeat 4-6 steps.
Actual result: the view in the headset is skewed and distorted if the game was started when SteamVR dashboard was already visible on OpenGLCore.
Expected result: the view does not corrupt when starting the game with SteamVR dashboard visible and using OpenGLCore API.
Reproduced on versions: 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b7.
Tested and reproduced with HTC Vive.
Note: reproducible on builds too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos