Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
View in the headset is skewed if game started with SteamVR dashboard visible on OpenGLCore
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Make sure OpenVR is the only VR SDK and OpenGLCore is set as only graphics API;
4. Open SteamVR dashboard by pressing Vive controller's button;
5. Enter play mode;
6. Close SteamVR dashboard;
7. Notice that the view is all skewed and broken;
8. Change Graphics API to DX11 and repeat 4-6 steps.
Actual result: the view in the headset is skewed and distorted if the game was started when SteamVR dashboard was already visible on OpenGLCore.
Expected result: the view does not corrupt when starting the game with SteamVR dashboard visible and using OpenGLCore API.
Reproduced on versions: 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b7.
Tested and reproduced with HTC Vive.
Note: reproducible on builds too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values