Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
VideoPlayer with SkipOnDrop false does not show correct frames and time
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "VideoPlayerTimescaleTest.zip"
Inside there is a video that just shows frames and time passed
2. Make sure VideoController script is active and it sets VideoPlayer.skipOnDrop to false
3. Set PlaybackSpeed to a higher value like 3 or 6 to make sure the video endures some lag
4. Enter Play mode and observe Frames and time from VideoPlayer object not match the ones in the video.
Expected: VideoPlayer.frame and VideoPlayer.time should return the actual time of the video and not projected values
Actual: vp.frame and vp.time run their course regardless of what the video is showing, reach their end/loop point before the video is finished
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b8, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4