Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[VideoPlayer] Video which has 6-channel audio and its audio codec is AC-3 doesn't play on Windows
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play RenderTexture scene
Result: Amaze-mp4.mp4 video doesn't play
Expected result: if video is not supposed to play, one should receive informative warning
Note:Video doesn't play on all Render Modes
If you check countdown.mp4 video, you will see that it also doesn't play
Also tested on windows standalone player, video doesn't play there as well
Reproducible: 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a4
Edit: reproducible only when "wait for first frame" is enabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit