Search Issue Tracker
[VideoPlayer] built scene starts flickering on some OSX machines
1. Open attached project
2. Build 'VideoPlayerBug' scene for OSX
3. Play built scene in window
Expected: built scene will be played identically as in editor
Actual: built scene after a few seconds starts flickering. You can see it more clearly, when moving built scene window.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible on windows machines, OSX10.12.4
Reproduced on: OSX 10.11
User reproduced this issue on 10.12.3(video link in edit)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'