Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Video] The size of a .webm format clip is shortened when imported into Unity
1. Open user attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Observe the Game View
Expected: Length matches the expected length
Actual: The actual length is shorter
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3