Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Video] Playing video in Preview throws error in console
Playing video in Preview throws error in console
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new project or open attached project
2. Select mp4_Sample file in Project Window
3. Play video in preview
Error in Console:
Function class SoundChannelInstance *__cdecl SoundChannel::operator ->(void) const may only be called from main thread!
Function FMOD_RESULT __cdecl SoundChannelInstance::setChannelGroup(class FMOD::ChannelGroup *) may only be called from main thread!
Throwing error in console
Should not throw any error
Working fine on:
2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.a1.
Note: Occurring only on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces