Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Video Player plays audio even though Audio Source is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "907755.zip"
2. Open "repro" scene
3. Select "TEST MOVIE" in the Hierarchy
4. Make sure its Audio Source component is disabled
5. Enter Play mode (video starts playing on awake)
Expected result: Video doesn't play audio if Audio Source is disabled
Actual result: Video plays audio even though Audio Source is disabled
Reproducible with: 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website