Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Video Player plays audio even though Audio Source is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "907755.zip"
2. Open "repro" scene
3. Select "TEST MOVIE" in the Hierarchy
4. Make sure its Audio Source component is disabled
5. Enter Play mode (video starts playing on awake)
Expected result: Video doesn't play audio if Audio Source is disabled
Actual result: Video plays audio even though Audio Source is disabled
Reproducible with: 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly