Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Video Player plays audio even though Audio Source is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "907755.zip"
2. Open "repro" scene
3. Select "TEST MOVIE" in the Hierarchy
4. Make sure its Audio Source component is disabled
5. Enter Play mode (video starts playing on awake)
Expected result: Video doesn't play audio if Audio Source is disabled
Actual result: Video plays audio even though Audio Source is disabled
Reproducible with: 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default