Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Video Player plays audio even though Audio Source is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "907755.zip"
2. Open "repro" scene
3. Select "TEST MOVIE" in the Hierarchy
4. Make sure its Audio Source component is disabled
5. Enter Play mode (video starts playing on awake)
Expected result: Video doesn't play audio if Audio Source is disabled
Actual result: Video plays audio even though Audio Source is disabled
Reproducible with: 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds