Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Video Player] Large videos with H264 codec don't play on iOS devices
When Transcoding is enabled and Codec set to H264 for a large video file, the Video Player component will not play it on iOS devices.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Open 'Main Scene'.
3) Build for iOS.
4) Run on a device.
A video is set to override plane's material and should play on startup. However, the video doesn't start playing; no audio is playing as well.
This does not occur with VP8 codec. Other Video Player targets also have this issue (Render Texture, Camera Planes).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build