Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Video Player] Large videos with H264 codec don't play on iOS devices
When Transcoding is enabled and Codec set to H264 for a large video file, the Video Player component will not play it on iOS devices.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Open 'Main Scene'.
3) Build for iOS.
4) Run on a device.
A video is set to override plane's material and should play on startup. However, the video doesn't start playing; no audio is playing as well.
This does not occur with VP8 codec. Other Video Player targets also have this issue (Render Texture, Camera Planes).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project