Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Video Player] Large videos with H264 codec don't play on iOS devices
When Transcoding is enabled and Codec set to H264 for a large video file, the Video Player component will not play it on iOS devices.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Open 'Main Scene'.
3) Build for iOS.
4) Run on a device.
A video is set to override plane's material and should play on startup. However, the video doesn't start playing; no audio is playing as well.
This does not occur with VP8 codec. Other Video Player targets also have this issue (Render Texture, Camera Planes).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline