Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Video Player] Can't play a Video Clip If WaitForFirstFrame is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project ' VideoPlayerPlayOnAwake.zip' and open in Unity
2) Open scene 'BugScene'
3) In Hierarchy tab, click on Quad gameObject and check if VideoPlayer component has WaitForFirstFrame enabled
4) Press Play
Note: Video Clip will not be played on a Quad
Expected result: Wait for first frame to be ready before playback and play a video clip
Actual result: Video never starts to play
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Reproduced only on Windows machine
Works fine with 10.12 macOS
in 5.6.0b10 and earlier it wasn't possible to attach .mp4 video to Video Clip
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.