Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
FadeGroup UI items are misaligned during transitions
Ex : On changing Dimensions from original in video import settings, Aspect ratio dropdown appears and slides right to get aligned with other options
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Import a video in the project tab
3. Select video > Import settings > Transcode > Enable
4. Dimensions > Select any dimension from the dropdown
It seems the problem is related to EditorGUILayout.BeginFadeGroup(), indentation is broken during fade transition.
Note: this behaviour also happens on the following Components : Light (changing Shadow Type), BoxCollider2D(toggling Used By Composite)
Aspect Ratio drop-down appears and moves right to get aligned with other options
Aspect Ratio drop-down is aligned properly with other option without any movement after its visible
2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.0a3
Not Reproducible on:
Occurring on both Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window