Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
FadeGroup UI items are misaligned during transitions
Ex : On changing Dimensions from original in video import settings, Aspect ratio dropdown appears and slides right to get aligned with other options
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Import a video in the project tab
3. Select video > Import settings > Transcode > Enable
4. Dimensions > Select any dimension from the dropdown
It seems the problem is related to EditorGUILayout.BeginFadeGroup(), indentation is broken during fade transition.
Note: this behaviour also happens on the following Components : Light (changing Shadow Type), BoxCollider2D(toggling Used By Composite)
Aspect Ratio drop-down appears and moves right to get aligned with other options
Aspect Ratio drop-down is aligned properly with other option without any movement after its visible
2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.0a3
Not Reproducible on:
Occurring on both Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time