Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
VFXs reimport when entering play mode if a Render Texture of dimension 'Cube' is selected
1. Open any VFX-enabled project which has some VFX assets in the Project window.
2. Create a new Render Texture in the Project window.
3. Select the Render Texture and change its dimension to 'Cube'
4. While still having the RT selected, enter play mode
5. Observe the VFX assets in the project get recompiled.
- The VFX assets to not get recompiled
- Does not happen if the RT is set to a different dimension than 'Cube'
- Does not happen if the RT is set to 'cube', but is not selected
- Does not happen in 2020.3.12f1 / 10.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true