Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
VFXs reimport when entering play mode if a Render Texture of dimension 'Cube' is selected
1. Open any VFX-enabled project which has some VFX assets in the Project window.
2. Create a new Render Texture in the Project window.
3. Select the Render Texture and change its dimension to 'Cube'
4. While still having the RT selected, enter play mode
5. Observe the VFX assets in the project get recompiled.
- The VFX assets to not get recompiled
- Does not happen if the RT is set to a different dimension than 'Cube'
- Does not happen if the RT is set to 'cube', but is not selected
- Does not happen in 2020.3.12f1 / 10.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"