Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.8f1, 2023.3.0a1
[VFX] Unexpected SG error on correct material
Open UniversalGraphicsTest_2D project and see during import of VFX:
Unexpected missing material settings on VFX 'Assets/Scenes/015_Shadergraph_VFX/015_VFX_Asset.vfx' using ShaderGraph 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/Shaders/2D/VFXSpriteLit.shadergraph'.
This invalid state can lead to an incorrect sort mode.
It has been introduced at 9a7516ab88daffb8ac93c2c9c01d939b59c2c65c
This error is actually spurious because URP can have an empty material settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications