Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2023.1.X, 2023.2.X
Fixed in 2022.3.8f1, 2023.3.0a1
Fix In Review for 2024.1.X
[VFX] Unexpected SG error on correct material
Open UniversalGraphicsTest_2D project and see during import of VFX:
Unexpected missing material settings on VFX 'Assets/Scenes/015_Shadergraph_VFX/015_VFX_Asset.vfx' using ShaderGraph 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/Shaders/2D/VFXSpriteLit.shadergraph'.
This invalid state can lead to an incorrect sort mode.
It has been introduced at 9a7516ab88daffb8ac93c2c9c01d939b59c2c65c
This error is actually spurious because URP can have an empty material settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player