Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
10.0.0-preview.27, 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.2.0, 8.1.0
[VFX] "Thread group size must be above zero" error is thrown continuously when "Exact Fixed Time" Update Mode is enabled
On enabling "Exact Fixed Time" Update Mode in the Inspector of "New VFX" Graph causes the Editor to throw "Thread group size must be above zero" error continuously, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template project
2. Project window > Create > Visual Effects > Visual Effect Graph
3. Inspector > Update Mode > Exact Fixed Time > Enable
"Thread group size must be above zero" is thrown continuously on enabling "Exact Fixed Time" Update mode
No errors in the console.
Note: "Exact Fixed Time" Update mode is introduced in the VFX package 8.1.0
2020.2.0a20, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.1f1 with Package version 10.0.0-preview.27, 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.2.0, 8.1.0
Occurring only on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)