Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
10.0.0-preview.27, 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.2.0, 8.1.0
[VFX] "Thread group size must be above zero" error is thrown continuously when "Exact Fixed Time" Update Mode is enabled
On enabling "Exact Fixed Time" Update Mode in the Inspector of "New VFX" Graph causes the Editor to throw "Thread group size must be above zero" error continuously, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template project
2. Project window > Create > Visual Effects > Visual Effect Graph
3. Inspector > Update Mode > Exact Fixed Time > Enable
"Thread group size must be above zero" is thrown continuously on enabling "Exact Fixed Time" Update mode
No errors in the console.
Note: "Exact Fixed Time" Update mode is introduced in the VFX package 8.1.0
2020.2.0a20, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.1f1 with Package version 10.0.0-preview.27, 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.2.0, 8.1.0
Occurring only on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete