Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
10.0.0-preview.27, 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.2.0, 8.1.0
[VFX] "Thread group size must be above zero" error is thrown continuously when "Exact Fixed Time" Update Mode is enabled
On enabling "Exact Fixed Time" Update Mode in the Inspector of "New VFX" Graph causes the Editor to throw "Thread group size must be above zero" error continuously, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template project
2. Project window > Create > Visual Effects > Visual Effect Graph
3. Inspector > Update Mode > Exact Fixed Time > Enable
"Thread group size must be above zero" is thrown continuously on enabling "Exact Fixed Time" Update mode
No errors in the console.
Note: "Exact Fixed Time" Update mode is introduced in the VFX package 8.1.0
2020.2.0a20, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.1f1 with Package version 10.0.0-preview.27, 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.2.0, 8.1.0
Occurring only on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string