Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
10.0.0-preview.27, 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.2.0, 8.1.0
[VFX] "Thread group size must be above zero" error is thrown continuously when "Exact Fixed Time" Update Mode is enabled
On enabling "Exact Fixed Time" Update Mode in the Inspector of "New VFX" Graph causes the Editor to throw "Thread group size must be above zero" error continuously, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template project
2. Project window > Create > Visual Effects > Visual Effect Graph
3. Inspector > Update Mode > Exact Fixed Time > Enable
"Thread group size must be above zero" is thrown continuously on enabling "Exact Fixed Time" Update mode
No errors in the console.
Note: "Exact Fixed Time" Update mode is introduced in the VFX package 8.1.0
2020.2.0a20, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.1f1 with Package version 10.0.0-preview.27, 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.2.0, 8.1.0
Occurring only on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Mar 26, 2021 21:58
Not fixed. I get this when I call Camera.targetTexture.