Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.25f1, 2022.2.17f1, 2023.1.0a26
[VFX/SG/HDRP] Unexpected Motion Vector output during first frame
While using ShaderGraph integration with Motion Vector and VFX, you can notice the really first frame of spawn of a particle output wrong motion vector
See attached package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer