Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.25f1, 2022.2.17f1, 2023.1.0a26
[VFX/SG/HDRP] Unexpected Motion Vector output during first frame
While using ShaderGraph integration with Motion Vector and VFX, you can notice the really first frame of spawn of a particle output wrong motion vector
See attached package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset