Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Removing texture asset while multiediting working incorrectly
Versions tested: 2019.3.13f1 + 7.x.x/release (7.4.0)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached scene or have two VFX objects in the scene. VFX objects should have texture inputs with textures assigned to it.
2) Multi select both VFX objects in the Hierarchy
3) Delete texture asset (select and press "Delete" or via asset browser select to "None").
4) Observe that texture inputs and other properties disappear during multi edit.
Note: Properties like AnimationCurve and ColorGradient disappear, and properties like Vector, bool, float don't.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode