Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Removing texture asset while multiediting working incorrectly
Versions tested: 2019.3.13f1 + 7.x.x/release (7.4.0)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached scene or have two VFX objects in the scene. VFX objects should have texture inputs with textures assigned to it.
2) Multi select both VFX objects in the Hierarchy
3) Delete texture asset (select and press "Delete" or via asset browser select to "None").
4) Observe that texture inputs and other properties disappear during multi edit.
Note: Properties like AnimationCurve and ColorGradient disappear, and properties like Vector, bool, float don't.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine