Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.11f1, 2023.3.0a1
[VFX] MultiMesh output with ShaderGraph is ignoring no cast shadow
With a Multi Mesh Output and the ShaderGraph integration, disabling CastShadow is only applied on a single mesh index.
Step to repro:
- Import Attached Package in URP project
- Open VisualEffectGraph
- Select Output Mesh
- Untoggle cast shadow
Observe: only half of mesh aren't casting shadow, the capsule still casting shadow
Expected: No shadows
Only reproduce with ShaderGraph.
Doesn't repro on HDRP, only in URP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project