Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[VFX][Improved Prefab] Changes do not apply to the prefab if saving it from Modified Component from the burger button
Changes do not apply to the prefab if saving it from Modified Component from the burger button
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Install VFX from the Package Manager
3. Hierarchy > right-click > Visual Effect > Visual Effect
4. Create a prefab of Visual Effect
5. Select Hierarchy > Visual Effect > Inspector > change values of Random Seed = 10, Transparency Priority = 10
6. Click on Burger button > Modified Component > Apply to prefab 'Visual Effect'
Expected Result: Changes should be applied to the prefab
Actual Result: Changes in Renderer are not applied to the Prefab
Reproducible in:2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0b16, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.15f1 with Package Version 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1, 7.4.1, 7.3.1.
Note: Changes are applied if it is done from Override button
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour