Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[VFX][Improved Prefab] Changes do not apply to the prefab if saving it from Modified Component from the burger button
Changes do not apply to the prefab if saving it from Modified Component from the burger button
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Install VFX from the Package Manager
3. Hierarchy > right-click > Visual Effect > Visual Effect
4. Create a prefab of Visual Effect
5. Select Hierarchy > Visual Effect > Inspector > change values of Random Seed = 10, Transparency Priority = 10
6. Click on Burger button > Modified Component > Apply to prefab 'Visual Effect'
Expected Result: Changes should be applied to the prefab
Actual Result: Changes in Renderer are not applied to the Prefab
Reproducible in:2020.2.0a18, 2020.1.0b16, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.15f1 with Package Version 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1, 7.4.1, 7.3.1.
Note: Changes are applied if it is done from Override button
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform