Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.3.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX Graph] Overrides stored in prefabs get disabled when using prefabs in scenes (making new overrides, even when reverting)
1 - Unzip and include the attached file
2. Drag EffectPrefab in a new scene
3. Observe how it looks
4. Open the prefab and change some values
5. Observe how the prefab in the scene does not change.
- prefab changes to propagate to all scene instances
- Looks like by just dragging a prefab VFX, the overrides show that VFX Renderer was already changed (a material was added), so possibly it doesn't apply the prefab changes because it considers the scene instance already modified by default.
- Reverting values in the Overrides drop-down menu doesn't seem to do anything. Expected it to discard the changes and apply whatever the new prefab values are.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode