Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.21f1, 2022.2.9f1, 2023.1.0a24
[VFX Graph] Opaque Unlit Output don't write to Depth
*How to Reproduce:*
# Open an URP (3D Core) Project (2021.3)
# Make sure VFXGraph Package is installed or Install it
# Import the provided package (Contain a ready to test VFXGraph + ShaderGraph)
# Put the VFXGraph in a Scene
*Expected Result:* The Alpha Blend Default particles have "SoftParticles" option turn on.
They should fade smoothly with Opaque Objects writing to Depth.
*Actual Result:* The Soft Blend Particles are smoothly intersecting with Opaque Lit Outputs and ShaderGraph Unlit Output. They don't smoothly intersect with the default Unlit Opaque Ouputs.
Reproducible with : _2021.3.11f1 URP_ & _Unity 2021.3.10_ _URP_
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space