Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0a24
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X
[VFX Graph] Opaque Unlit Output don't write to Depth
*How to Reproduce:*
# Open an URP (3D Core) Project (2021.3)
# Make sure VFXGraph Package is installed or Install it
# Import the provided package (Contain a ready to test VFXGraph + ShaderGraph)
# Put the VFXGraph in a Scene
*Expected Result:* The Alpha Blend Default particles have "SoftParticles" option turn on.
They should fade smoothly with Opaque Objects writing to Depth.
*Actual Result:* The Soft Blend Particles are smoothly intersecting with Opaque Lit Outputs and ShaderGraph Unlit Output. They don't smoothly intersect with the default Unlit Opaque Ouputs.
Reproducible with : _2021.3.11f1 URP_ & _Unity 2021.3.10_ _URP_
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element
- [Linux] Mouse escapes the application window when using CursorLockMode.Locked
- Undo shortcut doesn't work when reverting values in the Increment Snapping toolbar
- [UIToolkit] Button style of List View are displayed as mouse is hovering over them when created in Overlay