Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.21f1, 2022.2.9f1, 2023.1.0a24
[VFX Graph] Opaque Unlit Output don't write to Depth
*How to Reproduce:*
# Open an URP (3D Core) Project (2021.3)
# Make sure VFXGraph Package is installed or Install it
# Import the provided package (Contain a ready to test VFXGraph + ShaderGraph)
# Put the VFXGraph in a Scene
*Expected Result:* The Alpha Blend Default particles have "SoftParticles" option turn on.
They should fade smoothly with Opaque Objects writing to Depth.
*Actual Result:* The Soft Blend Particles are smoothly intersecting with Opaque Lit Outputs and ShaderGraph Unlit Output. They don't smoothly intersect with the default Unlit Opaque Ouputs.
Reproducible with : _2021.3.11f1 URP_ & _Unity 2021.3.10_ _URP_
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a24):
For URP only, add missing DepthNormal pass for Unlit & Unify SSAO integration with Unlit. VFX Unlit are now receiving Ambient Occlusion.