Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX Graph] Locked assets are getting editable in default VFX graph when toggling Blackboard button
Property can be created and drag in VFX editor even if the default VFX asset is Locked.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP project.
2. GameObject > Visual Effects > Visual Effect.
3. Inspector > Assign Any default VFX Graph.
4. Toggle Blackboard button.
5. Create a property in Blackboard window.
Locked assets are getting editable in default VFX graph.
Locked assets should not get editable in default VFX graph.
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.2f1 with Package Version 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.1.0, 8.0.1, 7.3.1.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property