Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX Graph] Locked assets are getting editable in default VFX graph when toggling Blackboard button
Property can be created and drag in VFX editor even if the default VFX asset is Locked.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP project.
2. GameObject > Visual Effects > Visual Effect.
3. Inspector > Assign Any default VFX Graph.
4. Toggle Blackboard button.
5. Create a property in Blackboard window.
Locked assets are getting editable in default VFX graph.
Locked assets should not get editable in default VFX graph.
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.2f1 with Package Version 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.1.0, 8.0.1, 7.3.1.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PropertyDrawer is unresponsive when ReorderableList() and DoList() is used
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script