Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX Graph] Locked assets are getting editable in default VFX graph when toggling Blackboard button
Property can be created and drag in VFX editor even if the default VFX asset is Locked.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP project.
2. GameObject > Visual Effects > Visual Effect.
3. Inspector > Assign Any default VFX Graph.
4. Toggle Blackboard button.
5. Create a property in Blackboard window.
Locked assets are getting editable in default VFX graph.
Locked assets should not get editable in default VFX graph.
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.2f1 with Package Version 9.0.0-preview.33, 8.1.0, 8.0.1, 7.3.1.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode