Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.5.1
Found in [Package]
VFX Graph has a delay if properties (transform) are fed to it via the vfx property binder
VFX Graph has a delay if properties (transform) are fed to it via the vfx property binder.
If you setup a vfx graph to have it's transforms or position / previous position data fed by a vfx property binder. The vfx graph will inherit a 1 - 2 frame lag and not move in perfect step with the emitter.
Select the VFX Timeline in the scene, and play the animation. The Main Camera has been linked to the object so it's easier to clearly see the problem.
- Not a regression, most likely existing functionality since the binders were first introduced (way back when)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled