Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.27f1, 2022.2.9f1, 2023.1.0a22
Category renaming removes duplicated category from the "Blackboard"
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create 3D(HDRP) project;
# Create visual effect graph in the "Project" window (Create->Visual Effects-> Visual Effect Graph);
# Drag it to the "Scene" window;
# Select newly created graph in the "Project" window and go to "Inspector" window;
# Click "Open" button;
# In the opened graph window turn on "Blackboard";
# Click "+" in it and select "Category";
# Select newly created category and duplicate it;
# Select first category and rename it to "AAA".
Expected result: Selected and renamed category should have AAA title and second category should stay in the screen with the default title.
Actual result: Renamed category stays in the blackboard screen, but the second category disappears.
Reproducible with: 12.1.7 (2021.3.12f1), 13.1.8 (2022.1.21f1), 14.0.3 (2022.2.0b12), 15.0.1 (2023.1.0a15).
Could not test with: 10.10.0 (2020.3.41f1), because "Duplicate" functionality not available on this stream.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player