Search Issue Tracker
[VertexSnapping] Different levels of accuracy at different zoom levels
1. Open attached "Snap" Unity project.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Zoom camera far away from "Sprite" and "Sprite2" game objects (As shown in GIF).
4. Hold "V" button, click and hold left mouse button on left-bottom corner of "Sprite2" game object.
5. Drag it to the bottom-right corner of "Sprite" game object.
6. Zoom in and notice, that there is a gap between objects.
7. Repeat 3-5 steps in close view.
8. Notice that there is no gap or gap is smaller between objects.
Actual result: gap between objects.
Expected result: no gap between objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments