Search Issue Tracker
[VertexSnapping] Different levels of accuracy at different zoom levels
1. Open attached "Snap" Unity project.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Zoom camera far away from "Sprite" and "Sprite2" game objects (As shown in GIF).
4. Hold "V" button, click and hold left mouse button on left-bottom corner of "Sprite2" game object.
5. Drag it to the bottom-right corner of "Sprite" game object.
6. Zoom in and notice, that there is a gap between objects.
7. Repeat 3-5 steps in close view.
8. Notice that there is no gap or gap is smaller between objects.
Actual result: gap between objects.
Expected result: no gap between objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Sep 30, 2017 17:00
This is not fixed. I am currently experiencing this. Appears to be affected also by duplicating objects and moving them. When they are set next to original, sometimes they do not snap properly and leave gaps.
Aug 19, 2016 08:36
It's going to make a year since this bug, and it's not fixed yet. How can Unity ignore this essential feature for positioning objects in the scene?