Search Issue Tracker
[VertexSnapping] Different levels of accuracy at different zoom levels
1. Open attached "Snap" Unity project.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Zoom camera far away from "Sprite" and "Sprite2" game objects (As shown in GIF).
4. Hold "V" button, click and hold left mouse button on left-bottom corner of "Sprite2" game object.
5. Drag it to the bottom-right corner of "Sprite" game object.
6. Zoom in and notice, that there is a gap between objects.
7. Repeat 3-5 steps in close view.
8. Notice that there is no gap or gap is smaller between objects.
Actual result: gap between objects.
Expected result: no gap between objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler