Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[VertexSnapping] Different levels of accuracy at different zoom levels
1. Open attached "Snap" Unity project.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Zoom camera far away from "Sprite" and "Sprite2" game objects (As shown in GIF).
4. Hold "V" button, click and hold left mouse button on left-bottom corner of "Sprite2" game object.
5. Drag it to the bottom-right corner of "Sprite" game object.
6. Zoom in and notice, that there is a gap between objects.
7. Repeat 3-5 steps in close view.
8. Notice that there is no gap or gap is smaller between objects.
Actual result: gap between objects.
Expected result: no gap between objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGL ES 3
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged