Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[VertexSnapping] Different levels of accuracy at different zoom levels
1. Open attached "Snap" Unity project.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Zoom camera far away from "Sprite" and "Sprite2" game objects (As shown in GIF).
4. Hold "V" button, click and hold left mouse button on left-bottom corner of "Sprite2" game object.
5. Drag it to the bottom-right corner of "Sprite" game object.
6. Zoom in and notice, that there is a gap between objects.
7. Repeat 3-5 steps in close view.
8. Notice that there is no gap or gap is smaller between objects.
Actual result: gap between objects.
Expected result: no gap between objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit