Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[VCS] Work offline mode doesn't unlock assets for edit
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project in workspace
2. Connect to VCs server
3. Add material and submit it - notice that you can no longer edit it as expected
4. In Editor settings check Work Offline checkbox and confirm
5. Select material and notice that it's still locked
Reproducible with Perforce and PlasticSCM
Reproduced with: 5.4.6f3, 5.5.4p5, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0.b10, 2017.3.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.8f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website