Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[VCS] Resolve conflict window is automatically closed after resolving one of the conflicts in the list
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in your preferred workspace and connect it to Perforce
2. Create two new empty scripts and submit the project (This will be User 1)
3. Open the same project with a different user in a different workspace as well (This will be User 2)
4. With the User 1 checkout the empty scripts and edit in a comment at any line
5. On the User 2's project checkout the same empty scripts and add a comment at a different line
6. Submit the User 2's version of the files to the depot
7. On the User 1 do "Get Latest" on the empty script (The files should now be conflicted, if they aren't then refresh the Editor)
8. On the User 1 select the two scripts and Right-Click them -> Version Control -> Resolve Conflicts...
9. In the newly opened window select one of the scripts and click "Use Incoming Version"
10. Observe that the window closed automatically while there were still other files with conflicts that could be resolved
Expected result: the window stays open and the list gets updated with the changes made (the selected files get resolved while the others remain)
Actual result: the window automatically closes after resolving a single conflict
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2017.4.32f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4